Technical Data Sheet
Bostik GreenForce™ is a high performance hardwood flooring adhesive and moisture control membrane all in one. With Bostik’s breakthrough AXIOS® Tri-Linking™ Polymer Technology, GreenForce™ maintains the superior long term durability and moisture protection properties of high-end urethane hardwood floor adhesive, but it is easier to spread and clean off of prefinished flooring, even after full cure.
GreenForce™ hardwood flooring adhesive has extremely low moisture vapor permeability and is not adversely affected by moisture. As a result, costly and time consuming concrete moisture testing is not required when the slab is properly prepared, dry to the touch and fully cured.
Bostik GreenForce™ high performance adhesive may be used with all engineered hardwood flooring, solid hardwood flooring, bamboo, cork, and parquet. GreenForce™ has no restrictions on board width or length. It may be used over all properly prepared substrates common to hardwood flooring installations including concrete, plywood, well-bonded vinyl/VCT and ceramic tile, cement backer board, gypsum underlayments (dry, above grade), cement patch/underlayments, radiant-heat flooring, and properly prepared terrazzo. GreenForce™ adhesive can also be used to install plywood as described, as well as ceramic tile, marble, and stone inlays for light commercial and/or residential applications.
- 2 in 1: flooring adhesive and moisture vapor control
- Easy clean before & after cure
- Unlimited moisture vapor protection
- Superior bond strength & green grab
- Anti-fracture performance; can bridge cracks up to ⅛ inch
- Zero VOC content (as calculated per SCAQMD Rule 1168)
- No restriction on board length or width
- Blockade® Antimicrobial protection