1. Consultation – Our clients meet with one of our flooring account representatives to define their new floor. Covering everything from aesthetics and performance, to budget and lead time.
2. Color & Structured Details – Our staff will share their vast knowledge about the many benefits for each type of solid or engineered flooring to best meet your specific needs.
PHASE 2: CREATING THE PLAN
3. Dimensions & Characteristics – Next, it’s time to dive into the details of what will make this floor perfect for you. We discover together what type of species, grade, finish, cut, pattern, and so much more will make this floor truly yours.
4. Sustainability – With several LEED Green Associates on staff, we are very conscious of meeting the highest of health and environmental standards. We make sure our priorities are in line with yours and determine the best ways to ensure your custom floor is sustainable for many years to come.
PHASE 3: BUILDING THE FOUNDATION
5. Sample Creation – Now it’s time to get to work! Our team creates a sample to illustrate exactly what your floor will look and feel like to ensure it is what you had in mind.
6. Approval – The sample is now placed in your hands to touch, feel, and see the quality and texture of the floor we are custom creating for you.
7. Custom Production – After approval, the team jumps into full production mode to create your flooring
PHASE 4: RECEIVING AND ENJOYING YOUR CREATION
8. Logistics: Getting the flooring to the customer via land, sea, or air – No matter where the location, we will deliver your flooring right to your curb for your contractor to take it from there.
9. The beautiful floor is installed in the space – Voilà! It’s time to enjoy your custom created floor in your beautiful space.
10. Lastly, we show you the tools necessary for maintenance so you will have a high-quality floor for many years to come.